Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Business System Analyst - Legal今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913969 掲載日 Nov. 11, 2019
Sr. Business Systems Analyst - Legal
VMware (NYSE: VMW) is the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the datacenter. Customers of all sizes rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green. VMware is one of the fastest-growing public software companies. VMware’s award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide the more than 20000+ passionate people we employ in 120+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
VMware IT Legal Group
VMware’s IT-Legal group supports VMware Legal function with platforms and systems capabilities. We are transforming our software delivery practices to bring in greater agility. We also use mobile and IoT technologies to deliver new digital experiences for employees, customers and partners.
You will team up with a geographically distributed team of Engineers, Product Managers, QE and DevOps staff in Bangalore, Palo Alto, Cork and Costa Rica. You will bring your technical experience / expertise in web-based/mobile applications development, and drive the adoption of standard methodologies as we build a scalable platform for HR, Legal and REW requirements.
- You love applying technical expertise to significant programming and design problems
- You Enjoy working with multi-functional teams across Dev, Product Management and DevOps organizations and to make positive impact.
- You normally set high standards for yourself and strive to excel and to innovate
- Participate in the technical design and development of the HR, REW and Legal applications with future needs, scalability and industry-leading best-practices in mind
- Drive cloud-native application development within IT
- Work with geographically distributed team comprised of Architects, Functional SMEs and QA.
- Author technical Design documents and collaborate with other Developers/QA team-members to achieve desired outcomes
- Be willing to learn about existing (legacy) IT platforms as well as new market offerings in this domain
- 4-year degree (minimum) in Information Systems / Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of full-time work-experience in software development
- Clear working knowledge of the Data Protection Act (GDPR), Data Subject Rights (DSR), CaCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), Big ID
- Challenge the status quo. Question why we do things
- Help to estimate, plan, monitor and communicate throughout the project lifecycle
- Analyze feasibility, cost ramifications, economies of complex programs and present proposals to leadership teams
- Help organize and control the Corporate legal function. Develop project plans and content for presentations to executive business and legal department leadership
- Working knowledge of software engineering principles, design patterns, and commercial product development practices
- Exposure to DevOps practices and CI/CD, Agile/SCRUM development methodologies
- Experience building highly available, scalable cloud applications, including server and database layers
- Able to demonstrate effective teamwork both within the immediate team and across teams
- Knowledge of security, data protection and/or data privacy would be an advantage
- Strong social skills and experience in engaging with product managers and fellow Engineers
- Prior experience in CLM systems (Apttus), Matter Management (ONIT) and High-tech sector is a plus
Nice to Have Experience
- Experience developing and maintaining consumer facing web or mobile applications
- Previous GDPR Programme experience highly desirable
- Knowledge of the latest technologies used in building system software and applications in the cloud. Exposure to asynchronous programming is a plus. Experience with Kafka, Serverless frameworks, and RESTful APIs is highly desired.
- Experience with Platform as a Service (PaaS) such as Cloud Foundry, Heroku or similar; Pivotal Cloud Foundry and/or Spring Developer certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability