Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Business System Analyst - HR今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913955 掲載日 Nov. 11, 2019
Business System Analyst - HR
VMware (NYSE: VMW) is the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the datacenter. VMware software powers the world’s complex digital infrastructure. Our cloud, networking, security, and digital workspace solutions form a digital foundation that delivers any app on any cloud to any device. We streamline the journey to become digital businesses for more than 500,000 customers and 20,000 partners worldwide. VMware’s award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide the more than 25000+ passionate people we employ in 120+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
VMware IT HR, Legal & REW Group
VMware’s IT-HR group supports VMware HR, Legal and REW function with platforms and systems capabilities. We are transforming our software delivery practices to bring in greater agility. We also use mobile and IoT technologies to deliver new digital experiences for employees, customers and partners.
You will team up with a geographically distributed team of Engineers, Product Managers, QE and DevOps staff in Bangalore, Palo Alto, Austin and Costa Rica. You will bring your technical experience / expertise in web-based/mobile applications development and drive the adoption of standard methodologies as we build a scalable platform for HR, Legal and REW requirements.
- You love applying technical expertise to significant programming and design problems
- You Enjoy working with multi-functional teams across Dev, Product Management and DevOps organizations and to make positive impact.
- You normally set high standards for yourself and strive to excel and to innovate
- Participate in the technical design and development of the HR applications with future needs, scalability and industry-leading best-practices in mind
- Drive cloud-native application development within IT
- Work with geographically distributed team comprised of Architects, Functional SMEs and QA.
- Proactive and takes initiative to gather information, investigate gaps / issues, identifies potential solutions and presents to both Business and IT stakeholders.
- Acts as the liaison between the business and technology teams.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to developing and modifying business processes and systems
- Participate in systems implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution)
- Distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs to align with macro vision and strategy
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
- Author technical Design documents and collaborate with other Developers/QA team-members to achieve desired outcomes
- Be willing to learn about existing (legacy) IT platforms as well as new market offerings in this domain
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field and equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of full-time work-experience in software development
- Experience implementing, configuring, customizing and integrating Workday.
- In-depth and hands-on experience with Workday HCM, Benefits, Talent management, Recruiting, Absence management, Time tracking, Reports, Calculated fields, EIB, Core Connectors, Document Transformation.
- Workday Studio integration and Workday Cloud Platform is a plus
- Experience with the full life cycle of both implementations, upgrades and providing Workday Support.
- Strong Workday security, business process design, and integrations experience
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices with systems that handle sensitive data.
- Exposure to DevOps practices and CI/CD
- Meets timelines and provides cross-functional resources to drive the delivery of appropriate, sustainable, and prompt solutions
- Plans the maintenance, modification, and documentation of applications
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and organization skills
- Good project management experience
- Strong relationship building skills in order to acquire trust of business partners
- Ability to manage change effectively while being mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications
- Possesses sound analytical problem-solving and documentation skills
- Strong social skills and experience in engaging with product managers and fellow Engineers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability