Careers in University and Recent Grads
University and Recent Grads
Business Analyst- Intern (EUC)今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1909977 掲載日 Sep. 06, 2019
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Brief Description of Role/Responsibilities:
- Research, documentation, optimization, and improvement of key business and operations processes, including communication and change management across functions
- Providing analytical support to team members, including business model creation with key project indicator definition and reporting
- Partner with the Product teams to drive operational changes to assist the customer journey
- Work with pricing and packaging team to help establish future business models
- Help create a global rollout strategy for our Cloud services
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or relevant field of study
- Enthusiastic and detail-oriented
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to multitask and navigate through ambiguity
- MS Office (including Excel and PowerPoint) plus Tableau, Power BI, or equivalent tools
- Desire to support and work with cross-functional teams
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Understanding of the Subscription economy
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
"This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware.”