Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Business Analyst II今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1900492 掲載日 Jan. 29, 2019
Job Description: Business Analyst II - Partner Business Operations & Analytics
The Partner Business Operations & Analytics team is looking for detail oriented and analytical driven individuals. The Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the PSAT Organization spread across different GEO’s such as Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
This role will expand to strategic working with Partner, Channel, Sales Operations, IT and Sales team in APAC/EMEA/Americas.
The position requires interaction with US, Ireland and India based teams so the BA must be a self-starter with strong leadership and analytical skills that is comfortable working with distributed teams without direct management oversight.
- Provide overall Business Intelligence & Reporting support to the Partner Organization (PSAT)
- Collaborate with the Partner Operations organization on various projects/deliverables
- Create SSRS/BOBJ/Tableau reports & dashboards for the Partner organization
- Perform data analysis to determine root cause of data issues
- Engage in project activity for implementing new BI business capabilities
- Ability to handle several projects in a demanding multi-tasking environment, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Self-starter who proactively works towards meeting reporting demand, independently looks for new and better ways of doing things, learns new tools and systems without much guidance. Exhibit a sense of ownership to produce quality work with accuracy.
- SSIS ETL Package Development (Sound Knowledge) - minimum experience required 4 years
- SSRS Report Development Using TSQL/SQL & MDX (Advanced) - minimum experience required 3 years
- Database Design (Logical & Physical Table Structure, Indexing, Database Normalization Concept) (Sound Knowledge) - minimum experience required 1-2 years
- Experience in Data Integration and Data Warehousing, especially using SSIS
- Building / Creating / Designing / Deploying SQL Reporting Services
- Building / Creating/ Designing Cubes & Dimensions
- DW Methodologies / Fundamentals
- OLAP MDX Query Writing Ability (Sound knowledge) – Nice to have
- Building Bobj (SAP HANA) or Tableau Reports – Nice to have
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or Master required. Area of study in business, computer science, or a related field is desired.
- 5+ years of business analysis and reporting experience.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Knowledge of SalesForce.Com is a plus.
- Knowledge of Python/R is a plus.
- Business analytical experience within a highly dynamic corporate environment with IT, Sales, Finance & Operations organizations
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Understanding of Channel & Marketing programs is a plus.
- Excellent Documentation and Communication skills (verbal and written)