Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Associate Service Provider Engagement Manager II今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914311 掲載日 Nov. 05, 2019
VMware is the leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software. VMware has more than 500,000 customers, 75,000 partners, and 24,000 employees in 120+ locations around the world. At the core of what we do are our employees who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community.
As part of the VMware Global Compliance Services (GCS) Team, the VCPP Program Specialist will be responsible for managing all aspects of software license compliance reviews for the VMware Cloud Provider Program (VCPP). This vibrant and dynamic role entails working closely with internal teams and VMware Partners to determine if the Service Provider is following the terms and conditions of its VMware agreement(s). Your role interfaces with partners to ensures proper compensation to VMware while preserving the partner relationship. This role is demanding, requiring you to work with multiple stakeholders, and negotiate with partners. You should possess creative thinking and analytical skills that are service-oriented. You will need to be detail-oriented, good with numbers, and have excellent communication skills. VMware is a rapidly growing global company with the opportunity for many exciting challenges. You must have the desire and ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment in order to be successful in this role.
- Work cross-functionally with different internal teams such as Sales, Legal, and Operations
- Analyze license entitlements, deployment data, and partner contracts
- Maintain a consistent pipeline of reviews to achieve quarterly goals
- First point of contact for escalated customer queries
- Participate in projects to document and improve processes
- B.A. or B.S. in Business Administration, Accounting, Law, Economics, Finance, or Management Information Systems required (other majors acceptable with requisite experience)
- The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of five years of license compliance experience
- Experience analyzing software license agreements or other licensing contracts strongly preferred
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required
- Experience performing data analysis required
- Proficiency using MS Office required
- Minimal travel required
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.