Careers in Sales
Associate, Deal Management Team今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914375 掲載日 Nov. 14, 2019
The Deal Management Team (DMT) is a dynamic team established to support standard as well as highly negotiated, unique or strategic software contracts (Enterprise License Agreements) from inception of a sales opportunity to booking. The team will be skilled and knowledgeable in a variety of areas including deal modelling, revenue recognition and commercial contract structure.
- Provide basic guidance and act as internal deal advocate by taking responsibility for leading deal from quote to closing.
- Navigate organizational structure and build relationships of trust with stakeholders.
- Follow established revenue recognition company guidelines for both the quoting and contract process.
- Ensure compliance with published sales and business approval policies. Be a sales advocate & partner to internal organizations to understand contract requirements. Collaborate with impacted parties to generate acceptable documents to facilitate deal closures
- Understand the basic commercial components of building a deal and how the financial elements intersect with the terms and conditions.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of tools required, identify system issues, and raise awareness to solve them.
- Obtain basic knowledge and seek to learn the products/services that VMware offers.
- Follow internal business processes to solution and seek appropriate guidance/approvals to resolve situations that deviate from standard process or fallbacks.
- Seek understanding of who the customer is and their requirements.
- Understand the use of contract templates and guidelines to prepare customer documents.
- Work with the team and management personnel to identify process improvement and/or sales training opportunities. Develop & deliver sales enablement tools (e.g. Product & Pricing FAQ’s, Sales Approval templates, etc.)
- Essential Requirements:
- Experience in working in a diverse, Multicultural Organization
- Experience in working with or in Multinational organizations, Software Industry
- Ability to Multi-task
- Fluent in English
Prior experience of Deal Management/Deal Desk/Quote to cash working with sales organization
4-5 years of overall experience and 2 years of relevant DMT/Deal Desk/Quote to cash working with sales organization experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies, Commerce, Finance, Law or related discipline.