Careers in Sales
Associate Client Solutions Executive, Global Accounts SEMEA今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913255 掲載日 Oct. 07, 2019
Why work for VMware PSO?
The global VMware Professional Services Organization (PSO) drives the adoption of VMware technology and solutions. The Global Account Management (GAM) team owns the business across top enterprise accounts with global operations. We are responsible for driving a significant part of VMWare’s revenue by co-innovating with our customers and partners. Our vision is to lead the digital transformation journey by driving the simplification and acceleration of IT solutions using VMware leading-edge technology and deliver the business outcomes our customers demand.
We are passionate about our Customers: our focus is on professional excellence and quality. We have a rich portfolio of consulting services aimed at bringing to bear the experience, expertise and methodology of our delivery teams around software defined Data Centre (SDDC), cloud automation, multi-cloud, IoT and workspace management.
We are committed to offering a collaborative and supportive working environment with an opportunity to develop in services sales. We promote an inclusive atmosphere where your voice will be heard, and where you will join a fun, dynamic team working in partnership with each other.
As a Associate Client Solutions Executive (Associate CSE), South EMEA (SEMEA) Global Accounts (GAM) you will be responsible for supporting services sales across Global Accounts in France, Spain and Italy. You will be part of an exciting team working to drive complex solutions that create disruption, help our customers to innovate their business models and enable them to achieve competitive advantage and differentiation through using VMware’s technologies and services.
Your team is formed by a group of top talent sales individuals across EMEA and with a strong background and experience in selling professional and consulting services for cloud infrastructure, software, workspace mobility, end user computing and IT operational transformation. We are looking for services sellers with vertical industry experience in Telco, Finance and Manufacturing to share their knowledge and approach in a diverse sales team.
You will be working with the extended GAM team to build the commercial proposition to your customers and achieve your business objectives
This is a role which requires passion, dedication and creativity. The GAM team is driving innovation at VMware.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the professional services business across France, Italy and Spain Global Accounts
- Supporting services sales activity working closely with the extended GAM CSE team
- Working with the GAM CSEs to driving the services sales cycle end-to-end:
- Building the statement of work (legal and finance terms)
- Obtaining internal deal approvals (Finance, Delivery, Revenue, Operations)
- Negotiating & closing the deal with the customer/partner
- Supporting the CSE team to:
- Driving customer-specific sales campaign to utilise PSO services credits
- Establishing direct relationships with the customer and partner representatives
- Orchestrate the VMware PSO presales resources required to develop proposals, respond to RFQs/RFPs and Statements of Work (SoWs)
- Liaise with the VMware Key Stakeholders to secure deal and pricing approvals
- Work with the GAM extended sales team to develop business pipelineDevelop and maintain internal business reporting to support forecasting activities
- Working as a team with Sales and Presales Solution Consultants on customer Request for Proposal (RFP)
Required Experience & Skills
- Strong sales orientation
- Understanding of Software Defined Data Centres & cloud infrastructures and common challenges
- Able to organise and manage multiple tasks and activities supporting multiple team members Self-motivated, passionate, dedicated, driven, tenacious, achiever and well presented
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Excellent communication, and social skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Bachelors degree
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Good understanding of our portfolio
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.