Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Applications Developer (Apttus)今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910808 掲載日 Aug. 08, 2019
VMware (NYSE: VMW) is the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the datacenter. Customers of all sizes rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green. VMware is one of the fastest-growing public software companies. VMware’s award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide the more than 20000+ passionate people we employ in 120+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
VMware Business IT and New Technologies Group
Our organization supports VMware business with platforms and systems capabilities. We are transforming our software delivery practices to bring in greater agility. We also use mobile and IoT technologies to deliver new digital experiences for employees, customers and partners. We value innovation and empower our employees to do their best work and grow their careers at VMware.
· You love applying technical expertise to significant programming and design problems
· You Enjoy working with multi-functional teams across Dev, Product Management and DevOps organizations and to make positive impact
· You normally set high standards for yourself and strive to excel and to innovate
· Participate in the technical design and development of the Finance and Legal applications with future needs, scalability and industry-leading best-practices in mind
· Drive cloud-native application development within IT
· Work with geographically distributed team comprised of Architects, Functional SMEs and QA.
· Author technical Design documents and collaborate with other Developers/QA team-members to achieve desired outcomes
· Be willing to learn about existing IT platforms as well as new market offerings in this domain
· 4-year degree (minimum) in Information Systems / Computer Science or related discipline
· 4+ years of full-time work-experience in software development
· Experience with an RDBMS such as Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server and any no- sql db’s like MongoDB
· Working knowledge of software engineering principles, design patterns, and commercial product development practices
· Familiar with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies
· Exposure to DevOps practices and CI/CD
· Able to demonstrate effective teamwork both within the immediate team and across teams.
· Strong social skills and experience in engaging with product managers and fellow Engineers
· Prior experience in ERP systems and High-tech sector is a plus
Nice to Have Experience
· Apttus CLM 201 certification
· Experience developing and maintaining consumer facing web or mobile applications
· Open source code contributions
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.