Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Application Developer - Master Data Management今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913954 掲載日 Oct. 15, 2019
MDG – Application Developer
This role is responsible for the implementation & configuration of Master Data Management solutions to address business needs. This individual will help deliver Requirement analysis technical initiatives as part of a multi-year master data management (MDM) program Customer master domain.
• Help drive the delivery & configuration of the MDM solution in a hands-on manner (UI, business rule and workflow changes)
• Provide technical support for the Master Data Management (MDM) platform, inbound/outbound data integration (ETL, maintenance/tuning of match rules and exceptions, data model changes, executing and monitoring incremental updates).
• Understanding the technical designs, working on technical solution. Understanding and working on logical and physical Data modeling to support Enterprise Master Data Management system.
• Engage with across IT and the business for cross-functional and technical coordination of data inputs.
• Exceptional verbal communication and technical writing skills with an ability to effectively interact and convey information to people who possess varying levels of understanding on applicable topics.
• Strong attention to detail and concern for data accuracy.
• HandsOn • Problem Solving • Communication • Technical Competence/Expertise • Customer Focus • Conflict Management
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• At least 5 - 8 years of IT experience within a Fortune 500 or similar IT environment experience strongly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required with preference for Computer Science or Engineering.
- SAP HANA consultant with at least 5+ years of overall hands-on experience.
- Strong experience in HANA programming with SQL and database procedural languages such as PLSQL.
- Should be able to understand the functional requirements from the client and appropriately convert them into Technical Design documents.
- Proficient in SAP HANA data modeling using Attribute View, Analytic View, and Calculation View, importing source system metadata, hierarchies and developing Information Models, Creation of Packages, Defining the Metadata Import process, Managing Attribute Mapping and Manage Schema Mapping, Validating Information Models, Creation of Constant columns, Variables, Data provisioning using SLT, etc.
- Proficient in SAP HANA performance tuning concepts and data modelling best practices.
- Experience on Data Profiling, Conversion and Migration.
- Performing effort estimation for various implementation and enhancement activities.
- Good Understanding on the Standard HANA Content and In- depth knowledge of SAP HANA Capabilities.
- Should take ownership of individual deliverables.
Good to Have:
- Should be able to upgrade to new features in implementing HANA solution.
- Experience of working on HANA2.0
- Ability to understand the concept of authorization in SAP HANA.
- Good to have knowledge on reporting tools SAP Design Studio or Tableau.
- Experience of working on Master Data Management.
Job requires ability to work in an office environment, primarily on a computer. Requires sitting, standing, walking, hearing, talking on the telephone, attending in-person meetings, and working with consistent timeliness and regular attendance.