Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
AI/ML developer with Unity Experience今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1907665 掲載日 Jul. 29, 2019
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defence-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity, and talent of our teams know no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
As a Software Engineer in AI/ML, you will be working as an engineer who understands and makes the value of data. You will be responsible to proactively identify data sources, analyze it for better understanding of business processes and build AI tools to automate them. In this role, you will also be working a lot on NLP (natural language processing) and AI assistant frameworks. Data Engineering experience is desired, you will also be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data processing pipelines both for structured and unstructured data.
• Proficient in NLP and be able to apply Deep Learning models to solve natural language-related problems
• Work with structured data and apply statistical models to solve data problems
• Build and optimize big data pipelines, architectures, and data sets
• Participate in the architecture, design, and development of feature to resolve real customer pain points and requirements
• Deliver robust, fault tolerant, production ready code
• You are always shipping
• Daily product decision making and real product delivery with product managers and developers
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or relevant field of study.
• AI/ML Specialization particularly in NLP area, Tensor Flow, Keras, Torch
• Knowledge of statistical ml models (Naïve Bayes, Random Forest, SVM)
• Experience in Unity development
• Proficient in Python development
• Results-driven mindset with the ability to multitask and navigate through ambiguity
• Good analytical and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, incl. good communication with the ability to articulate ideas in a precise and concise manner
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in collaborative, cross-functional, and multi-cultural teams
• Ability to write clean and comprehensive code in any language
• Rest API, Microservices, JSON
• Java / Spring
• Experience with big-data tools ex: Hadoop, Spark, Storm
• Mobile Application Development (Android, iOS, Hybrid)
• Front end web development (ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS)
• Single-page web application architecture
• API’s integration SOA: SOAP and REST Webservices, SSO implementation (SAML, OAuth)
• SQL (Oracle, MySQL)
• NoSQL (MongoDB)
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.