Careers in Sales
Account Executive今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1906915-1 掲載日 May. 22, 2019
The Commercial Account team is led by the Regional Account Executive (RAE). The commercial team manages a specific named account list. The commercial segment is a partner sales fulfilled role. The RAE’s primary role is to maximize sales in the assigned commercial account list. The primary focus is aimed at sustained transactional sales growth as well as closing larger strategic business. Collaborating with the entire partner ecosystem to identify, develop, accelerate, up-sell and close transactions is critical.
Job Role and Responsibility
The Regional Account Executive owns all named accounts within a select account set. Their primary role is to maximize sales in the assigned accounts by working with the partner sales community. Their focus is aimed at sales opportunities in specific accounts and is achieved by collaborating with partners to identify, develop, accelerate, up-sell and close transactions. It is expected that this role will increase deal win rates as well as accelerate time to close on key opportunities in the territory. Partner Business Managers (PBM) and Inside Sales Representatives (ISR) are key team members of the team with responsibility for identifying, selecting, developing, leading and managing all VMware sales partners in the territory.
- Co-develop a partner strategy for the territory to cover in tandem with ISR and PBM and execute on the strategy with specific revenue and profitability targets
- Effectively communicate and coach ideas and concepts to external partner representatives on how to position and close VMware opportunities
- Accountable for a quarterly bookings target for VMware products including packaged services and education offering
- Coordinate appropriate enablement resources to support partner community within the territory
- Work closely with multiple Inside Account Executives to maximize VMware bookings in their assigned geography. This will include end-user sales – always with a Partner, 1 to many Partner and Customer events and Partner recruitment/enablement
- Orchestrate territory coverage with both internal and external partner teams to achieve high level results
- Create and maintain effective partner relationships with partner principles located in assigned territory
- Supports and provides guidance to both field and partner marketing events and activities
- Accurately assesses general contract terms, customer requirements, and product capabilities to ensure VMware is chosen as the preferred vendor
- Accurately forecast license bookings, specific products revenue, PSO bookings and new accounts on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- 7+ years of proven selling experience in a fast paced, highly competitive, ever-changing sales environment
- Extraordinary selling, presentation and technical skills with a passion for driving Partner & End-User activity across their region in order to exceed quarterly bookings targets.
- You are driven to achieve quarterly targets
- Shown ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations
- Comfortable supporting Partners negotiating large deals with very complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- Proven track record working with Partners including Cisco, Dell, EMC, HP IBM, etc. to build strategic and cooperative sales campaigns together
- Domain experience selling in Datacenter Space. Ideally expertise across-compute, network, storage, Management and cloud
- History of coordination within an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Systems Engineers, Inside Reps, Field Marketing, Professional Services, and Channel Management to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded
- You are proficient in data center infrastructure products and technologies
- You possess strong leadership skills and the ability to build a complex Partner and End-User sales strategy to achieve both short & long term goals, objectives and bookings targets.
- You drive both ‘Whitespace’ and ‘Walletshare’ selling motions in their assigned geographies
- Will work closely with top Partner Executives/Sellers across the U.S. including leading VARs, Distributors, Corporate Resellers, OEMs, and Cloud/Hosting Partners
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expect high standards for self and team
- Analyzes available data and makes decisions which are best for VMware
- BA/BS degree or higher;
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the industry
VMware will not sponsor a visa for this role