Careers in Sales
Account Executive - CloudHealth今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1911103 掲載日 Aug. 14, 2019
Exciting opportunity with CloudHealth by VMWare to be the first sales hire in India . We are looking for a dynamic Account Executive with prior experience in SaaS and/or Cloud Solutions selling. This role will be based in our Bengaluru office.
You're a high-energy, creative salesperson who is eager to learn and contribute to building and accelerating a company's growth. You pride yourself on knowing a product inside and out and love crushing all your goals.
· Manage a territory with designated named accounts with the goal of acquiring, scaling, and maintaining the largest cloud users and enterprises within India.
· Promote and sell direct to end customers and engage with AWS and/or partners.
· Participate in AWS /Azure events and seminars.
· Manage end to end relationships with customers via upsells and add-ons.
· Leverage deep product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques, uncover customer challenges and deliver valuable solutions.
· Partner with local team of technical sales, operations, and marketing to successfully prospect into new customers.
· Develop and execute strategies to increase revenue growth with new international prospects & existing partners within India.
· Drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close.
· Build long-term relationships with customers and stay connected in order to expand business.
· Manage and build a growing pipeline.
· BS/BA or equivalent.
· IT, SaaS, or AWS / Azure / GCP cloud sales background.
· 10+ years in a sales / business development role.
· Previous quota responsibility.
· Proven persuasion and negotiation skills.
· Demonstrated ability to prospect and network into accounts within your assigned territory
· Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, ROI and the value of our solution and services.
· Adept in Salesforce and other sales tools like LinkedIn.
• BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job related experience
Travel: 40-50% travel