Careers in Sales
Academy- New Graduate- End User Computing Sales Specialist今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1912542 掲載日 Oct. 10, 2019
Work Here. Transform Everywhere.
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website.
We have the journey for you!
As well as working for one of the best technology companies in the world, under the leadership of the best CEO (voted by Glassdoor), the Academy Training program is designed to fast track our new graduate hires from training into successful careers in the Worldwide Sales and Services organization. We offer you in-depth training focused on our most exciting technologies, while growing your skills throughout the progression.
As an End User Computing (EUC) Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for prospecting, generating leads, responding to lead generation efforts, conducting web-based demonstrations, developing customer relationships, driving new business within an assigned territory, and establishing VMware as a trusted business partner and End User Computing leader via telephone. You will also position VMware’s industry-leading EUC solutions to customers that are either new to EUC or using a competitor’s products. The ideal candidate has a great work ethic, craves new challenges, and possesses a desire to win. VMware does not sponsor immigration for this position.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Available to start July 2020
- Completing Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business, Marketing, Management, or equivalent
- A self-motivated person with a love of sales, that will give their all to exceed goals and develop their career dreams.
- Customer focused, an outgoing individual that can build rapport easily, no matter what situation.
- A good listener with strong empathy skills, who can tune into customers and anticipate their needs.
- Someone who loves to collaborate, has strong business ethics and phenomenal communication skills.
- Resilient and positive, with a strong drive for results and the ability to both deal with ambiguity and thrive in a collaborative high-energy sales environment.
Nice to Have:
- Passionate about technology and how it is changing the world for the better, especially within the cloud computing technologies space.
Find out more:
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.